Friday, June 13, 2008

Custom pipe

Here is the custom pipe that I made for this nice guy. I haven't really used before because I'm not into the way it looks.

Dicro Pipe

I do like the way this turned out though and I'll probably start using it a little more . I put a small marble on the front too and a vortex marble next to it. The front of the pipe is all color change.

Dicro Pipe

All said and done I liked the way it turned out and the customer was very happy...... but I hate doing custom work. I feel too much pressure to get the work done, even if the customer is really cool. The pressure makes me I don't think I'll be making custom pieces right now.

Right now I'm going to make whatever I am feeling like making at the moment and if people like it they can get it, if not, thats ok too.

No comments: